You have your eyes set on that tiny waist for a long time. And now you have bought yourself a waist trainer too…because believe it or not, those things are actually effective in burning those tough-to-lose few inches off that tummy and waist. But like everything else in life, even a waist trainer or a cincher cannot give results in isolation. If you really want to zap those inches fast & for good, combine your waist training regimen with a balanced diet & throw in just 30 minutes of exercise a day (yes, just 30 minutes) and then you’re well on your way to that slimmer waist & a fitter YOU.
And how you do that? Well, that is what Iam here to show you. So be patient and read through….
The Exercises to add the K-BOOM to your waist training : The secret to amazing abs? Don’t do crunches!! Yes, you read that right! There are far more effective core targeting exercises that you should combine with waist training for magical results. Replace your crunches with the PLANK. Strap on your waist trainer and get planking. Full plank & sideway planks are proven to target your core muscles thus giving a tight and lean midsection .
Workout waist trainers are meant to stimulate more thermal activity in the core and help you sweat more during your workout. In addition, the high compression trainer along with its internal boning also supports good back posture. Back posture and alignment are important while working out as it helps maximize your muscle engagement. With a good waist trainer your muscles will work more efficiently, your lifts will be stronger and the waist trainer can help prevent pain and injury.
Full body workout to pair with your waist trainer for overall fitness
Waist targeting workouts (with your waist trainer) that give you a tiny waist
Upper Body Workout to pair with your Waist Trainer for Eliminating Bat Wings & Love Handles
And now the dreaded four letter word- DIET : Yes, this has to be an integral part if you want to achieve the waist of your dreams.The best way to reduce belly fat and to improve overall fitness is to keep an eye on what you eat. Plan your meals beforehand and try cooking them yourself. Eat your fill but make sure you don’t overeat. The best time to stop eating is when you’re feeling almost full and just a little pang of hunger is left.
Here are a few food options as a diet plan to reduce belly fat. The main thing here is to focus on foods that are high in Monosaturated Fats (MUFA) as they help burn belly fat. These include:
1. Oatmeal: The fact is that oatmeal tastes great and it keeps you fuller for so much longer than any other food. It’s also loaded with fiber. Make sure to go for plain oats rather than the flavored kind, as the latter is filled with artificial flavoring and sugar. Great breakfast option.
2.Eggs: You won’t find a more perfect protein source. Eggs are highly respected by dietitians because of their balance of essential amino acids (protein building blocks used by your body to manufacture everything from muscle fibers to brain chemicals). I love them because they keep my hands out of the cookie jar. Eggs are best option for breakfast because you feel less hungry throughout the day than when breakfast consisted of complex carbohydrates like bagels.
3. Almonds: These are rich in monosaturated fat and contain Vitamin E. Together they combat belly fat and help reduce cholesterol.
4. Olive Oil: Whenever you’re cooking, try to include more olive oil. The hormones present in olive oil trick your brain into thinking that your stomach is full. You could even try consuming a tablespoon of olive oil 15-20 minutes before your dinner in order to eat less. Also, olive oil is great in dressing salads.
5. Green vegetables: This is a no-brainer. Include as many servings of greens in your meal plan daily, as possible.
6. Dark chocolate: YES!! It is filled with zinc and other goodness that help increase body’s satiety levels. Just make sure that you are getting the kind that is low in sugar and is NOT milk chocolate. Also, don’t go binging on it :
7. Less salt: Stop adding extra salt to your foods. Try and add less salt while cooking. Consuming more salt will make your body retain water and bloat up your stomach. Also, try using sea salt or rock salt and not the processed variety.
8. Avocado: This fruit is filled with MUFA and contains high levels of beta-sitosterol that help to fight belly fat. Include more of this fruit in your breakfast and in your salads to stock upon its benefits.
9. Banana: It helps your body get rid of excess water. The extra amount of potassium that your body gets helps you rebalance the sodium amount. It also helps flush out extra fluid, thus reducing the bloated tummy. And its a great snack, anytime of the day.
10. Yoghurt: Eating yoghurt or Greek yoghurt promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in our belly, because it has probiotics and eliminates all bacteria and other issues that cause bloating, thus giving you a flatter stomach.
11. Berries: They are fiber rich and are a great slim-down snack. The antioxidants present in berries improve blood flow and help you lose more belly fat.
12. Salmon: Seafood, especially fatty fish like salmon, tuna, and mackerel, is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids. These uber-healthy fats may help promote fat burning by making your metabolism more efficient, according to Kleiner. An Australian study showed that overweight people who ate fish daily improved their glucose-insulin response. Translated, this means that seafood may help slow digestion and prevent cravings. If that doesn’t hook you, consider this: Seafood is an excellent source of ab-friendly protein.
13. Soy: Soybeans are a great source of antioxidants, fiber, and protein. Plus, they’re incredibly versatile. Snack on dry-roasted soybeans, toss shelled edamame into soups, and slip a spoonful of silken tofu into your morning smoothie. Liquid soy also makes a good meal replacement.
Hope this will be helpful in getting the max out of your waist training regimen. XOXO