The booty-sisters Kim Kardashian and Khloe started the huge interest in this trend, by posting Instagram photos of themselves wearing waist-trainers and cinchers —essentially, wide bands of special material, which provide heat compression technology, that wrap tightly around the waist and lower rib cage to provide an instantly slimming, hourglass look.
Famous celebs have also sung about the benefits of waist trainers, while actresses Brooke Burke-Charvet and Jessica Alba have credited similar products with helping them get back into shape after giving birth. (Alba says she wore an actual corset, actually two, after giving birth). Burke-Charvet even created her own line of waist wraps; one is designed for new moms and intended to reduce water retention and swelling of the uterus, “all while supporting that unwanted baggy baby skin.” Another product—a sport body wrap made of nylon and neoprene—is meant to be worn around the waist during exercise, with the intention of promoting “intense sweating”.
There are a few tips to keep in mind when you’re wearing your waist trainer to the gym or for a workout.
1. Before you start using your waist trainer, make sure you have bought a quality trainer. Good quality means strong materials, double stitching for security and very importantly, strong hooks! Choose a trainer that has enough space between the rows to give you a wide range of sizing. If the hooks are too close together, you won’t get very far. By choosing a high-quality brand, your waist trainer will last longer and won’t irritate your skin. Find the range of top quality waist trainers and clinchers here at https://www.waistshapers.com
2. Wear a thin layer underneath your waist trainer because when you exercise your body will produce sweat and doubly so with your waist trainer/ cincher. The sweat will be trapped underneath the tight garment and friction might cause acne. A little care will ensure that does not happen.
3. Do wear it during weight training. The waist trainer will keep your abs tight and back straight and help you sweat extra during your workout. It will lead to quicker inch loss and weight loss.
4. Do not wear your waist trainer for longer than 8 hours per day. Some people wear them for over the allowed time but it doesn’t increase its efficiency and may even be counter productive.
5. Adjust the waist trainer on the line of hooks that feel comfortable , not like you’re being squeezed for breath. Do not push your body and tighten your waist cincher to the point where you feel restricted or out of breath, this means your waist trainer is too.
6. Enjoy your workout, waist training workouts are fun and efficient, when you use a waist trainer while exercising you will burn more calories and shape your body quickly and easily! Remember, you won’t get to where you want to be with excuses.